|Principal - Kuan-Chun Huang | email@example.com|
1. I would like to say big thanks to our Kindergarten director Christine Yu and other parent volunteers, who stood by the front door during last school day to warn parents and students about slippery floor. School has communicated with Belmont high school to make sure this will not happen again.
2. We are entering into the winter season. We will contact you regarding school closures through the Emergency Telephone Contact Network on page 3 of our directory (2017-2018). We will also post school closure information before Sunday 10:30am on our school website.
|V-Principal - Jerry Chen | firstname.lastname@example.org|
This Sunday, we will have a talk about “Parenthood” host by Venerable June Qian Shi. The talk will start at 2:30 pm in the little theater. Everyone is welcome to join, thank you.
|Director of Teaching - Yue Long | email@example.com|
1. Chinese Typing classes for the students of the 5th grades will be held on this Sunday at Room 145.
|Director of Kindergarten - Christine Yu | firstname.lastname@example.org|
The Chinese for non-Mandarin speaking parents will meet this weekend from 2:30 - 3:30 in Room 127 (conference rooms in the library). If you are interested, please attend this Sunday!
Snack This Week: Natural Animal Crackers
|Parent Representative | email@example.com|
1. Formosa Food pickup will be this Sunday 1/21 at the Cafeteria. Thank you for your continued support!
2. For the upcoming Chinese New Year (CNY) celebration on 2/11, we would like to invite everyone to join in on the LCS CNY dinner. For student families, we will be offering pre-ordered bento-boxes for $8 each. Please see PRs for pre-ordering information. Thank you!CNY bento-boxes /年夜飯盒
Pre-order: 1/21 and 1/28
Cost: $8 per bento box
Flavor: Chicken, Beef, Pork, Vegetables
Pick up: 2/11 @ 4 pm
|Executive Secretary - Hui-Chuan Chen | firstname.lastname@example.org|
Please refer to the parent duty list in the newsletter. If you are not sure of your parent duty date, please ask the Executive Secretary. On your parent duty day, please report to the Executive Secretary in the cafeteria by 1:55 to get your assignment in order to facilitate arranging duties. If a conflict arises and you are unable to report for duty, please call at least three days in advance so that we can change your duty date. If you do not report for duty without making prior arrangements, you will forfeit your parent duty deposit. Thank you for your cooperation.
1/21/2018，1/28/2018 Parent Duty List
If your address or phone number has changed, please contact Waipeng Lee, the Director of Registration by email at email@example.com
|Webmaster - James Lin | firstname.lastname@example.org|
This year's ski trip photos have been posted online, and is available for viewing at LCS Photo Album
Please continue to shop online at Amazon through the LCS website. Amazon will donate a portion of the total sales to LCS. Every single purchase counts regardless the price.
There are two ways you can help LCS to raise funds when you shop online at Amazon.
1. Amazon Smile
2. Amazon Advertising
Please contact email@example.com if you have any question. Thank you for supporting LCS.
Lexington Chinese School does not discriminate
based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected group.
Comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org